Business Banking Business Checking Money Market Investment Account
Business Money Market Investment Account
With a minimum deposit of $2,500 you can open a Money Market Investment Fund that pays market rates. This interest is paid monthly at the end of the account's statement cycle. If the collected balance falls below $2,500, a lower rate is paid and the account will be assessed a $10.00 charge. There will be a limit of 6 withdrawals from the account per statement cycle. Excessive withdrawals will be subject to a charge of $10.00 per transaction.
Money Market Investment
A depository account which earns a higher variable rate of interest and can be accessed by writing a check.
- Opening Deposit
- Minimum Balance
- Limited to 6 withdrawals per statement cycle
- Night Depository Service3
- Business Credit Card with No Annual Fee
- Free eStatement. There will be an additional charge for paper statements.
Monthly Service Fees
- If the collected balance falls below $2,500, a lower rate is paid and the account will be assessed a $10 charge
Find a Branch to Open an Account
3Not available at all locations.